Things I would like to say to people, but a sense of propriety (usually) keeps me from doing so.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Proof That Men Design Hotel Bathrooms
Obviously a guy designed this room! Because a woman would never set things up so she has to turn around and be a contortionist to grab the tp. This was configured for someone facing that direction in the first place. Thanks a lot.
...because, when guys are sitting on the toilet (which is what they do, shortly before reaching for the paper), they're sitting different somehow from women?
(And because every Grammar Maven deserves a holiday treat, you can and should rephrase that question. Luv ya!)
I'd say...the bathroom is still optimized for men, because women sit all the time (according to an exceedingly unscientific poll, this country only) while men only sit a percentage of their facility time. :-) I'd only rephrase your question to say "differently" instead of "different", to make it an adverb... Luv ya too, and your comments! You keep me on my toes!
...because, when guys are sitting on the toilet (which is what they do, shortly before reaching for the paper), they're sitting different somehow from women?
ReplyDelete(And because every Grammar Maven deserves a holiday treat, you can and should rephrase that question. Luv ya!)
I'd say...the bathroom is still optimized for men, because women sit all the time (according to an exceedingly unscientific poll, this country only) while men only sit a percentage of their facility time. :-) I'd only rephrase your question to say "differently" instead of "different", to make it an adverb...
ReplyDeleteLuv ya too, and your comments! You keep me on my toes!
I'll have to go think about this one ... excuse for a moment. :-)
ReplyDelete