As Chris Rock once said, laws were made for a reason. Think of them as hints. If you ever thought, I wouldn't do that !!#$!$#...here's some of that !!#$!$#:
- Tailgate
- Pass on the right
- Cut another car off (when passing, allow some space before you move over in front of me!)
- 1-3 in rapid succession (this happens when someone decides they can pass me before I can pass another vehicle)
- Drive more than 10 mph over the speed limit (max of 5 will avoid speeding tickets)
A lot of you would do well to learn how to use your cruise control. The biggest problem on interstates IMHO is the speed differential between the people who are trying to do the right thing (or are driving very heavy loads and can't really go faster) and the idiots who think they are on the German autobahn. If everyone would settle into a comfortable 75-80 where the speed limit is actually 75, there wouldn't be so much speeding up and slamming on brakes.
Or maybe I'll just start flying more. Full body scans, bah, who cares.
Or this country could put some high speed rail to places I want to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment