This is an open comment to every person who feels compelled to comment on news stories - say on the LA Times or NY Times websites, CNN, or even Sierra Vista's own Sierra Vista Herald. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Your comments add no value whatsoever to the news story! The SVHerald in particular has the most inane and downright rude comments added to stories by people with (no doubt) too much time on their hands. And usually anonymously...I wonder if half these people would spout their garbage if they had to put their name to it for the world to see.
Ok, I know, this blog is (semi-)anonymous - but hey, it's my blog, not a public news website. This is my place for commentary. So my advice to anyone who feels the need to comment on things, get a blog, and leave the news websites alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment