We've been trying to get some (admittedly non-critical) work done at our house coming up on two months now by a particular plumber. I really shouldn't dump on them directly but can say their initials are STRUSE PLUMBING. They were great until they got our deposit, since then it has been one excuse after another...bad suppliers, below-zero temperatures where everyone's pipes broke (ok, understandable), losing one of their plumbers to illness (ok we're not completely insensitive...understand that too) but now it's just getting ridiculous. I never hear from them, despite their promises, until I call to ask WTF. I've really about had it with them. So hey, my advice, they are nice enough people, but unless you have an Old Faithful in your kitchen or an exploding septic tank or something equally dire, it's a waste of time calling them.
You hear that Struse? You suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment