- I refuse to watch any political convention. Self-serving garbage. If you like the guy/party you're already on board; if you hate him you won't listen to anything he says anyway. And he won't say much different than what he's said in his stump speech 900 times already. (If he does, the press will report it endlessly, anyway.) Go do something useful instead.
- USADA, Lance, move on already. Water under the bridge. (I have plenty to say on this, actually, but it accomplishes nothing, so...onward.)
- I'm still trying to figure out at work why other people doing nothing winds up being my problem. Of course I've been working on that since 1984.
- I really, really want people to stay out of "my" space on airplanes. You don't get my armrest or my foot space. Seriously.
- The Miami airport still bites, but if you have to arrive there from abroad, be on a non-US carrier. When you hit passport control, almost nobody goes to the US Citizen line.
- That said, if I had a choice between TAM and American, I'd pick American, even at the cost of a longer passport control line.
- Universal Sports, when are you going HD? C'mon already.
- Tombstone sucks.
- So do recreational shooters in Hunter Canyon.
Things I would like to say to people, but a sense of propriety (usually) keeps me from doing so.
Monday, August 27, 2012
August Musings
August is nearly over and I haven't issued a single rant, reasonable or otherwise. So here are a few things at the top of my discussion list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go on, you're doing fine, I'll stop you if you hit a wrong note...
ReplyDelete