Things I would like to say to people, but a sense of propriety (usually) keeps me from doing so.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Town Hall Meetings
Ah democracy, town hall meetings, vox populi. Well, most people are stupid, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an open microphone at a town hall meeting. They are so intent on thinking about their "question" (and I use that word loosely) that they don't listen to a damn thing being briefed...and then ask anyway. We've been having town halls (very good info at briefings, actually) regarding the Monument fire. People keep standing up and asking, "when can I go home?". Well - how about when the f**king mountain stops burning? Or the roads aren't needed for fire trucks? And you know as soon as these morons get home, they'll be complaining about lack of power and water too. One guy even stood up and asked which way the wind was going to blow tomorrow. C'MON PEOPLE! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So good I never attempted a career in public relations or tried to be a public information officer.
ReplyDelete